This is the annual consideration of worthy individual members for induction into the NCSSA Hall of Fame.
To recognize and honor NCSSA players and volunteers whose overall contributions and achievements have displayed a high degree of moral and ethical character who have facilitated NCSSA’s success; allowing it to continue for all of it’s present and future members.
Nomination forms will be sent to previous inductees as well as NCSSA current board members. Nominations are accepted for up to two (2) candidates per inductees or board member. Each nomination must include a complete NCSSA HALL OF FAME application and current photo of the candidate. The following is the time frame for nominations:
- June-Nomination letters go out. There is a one (1) month time line to receive the nominations.
- August 1st-Nominations are received and reviewed by the NCSSA HALL OF FAME committee. The committee will apply a rating system to each application. The committee will establish a ballot to be sent to each voting member. Each voting member will be allowed to vote for up to three nominees.
- September-collection and tally of the vote.
- October-NCSSA Board certification of winners. NCSSA new inductee letters are mailed.
- New inductees- Advance notice will be given to the inductees so that friends and family may attend the ceremonies. New inductees will be announced and honored as part of the NCSSA ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING in December.
- Potential candidates can only be nominated by HALL OF FAME members or by the Board of Directors.
- Nominee has displayed a willingness to help others on and off the field in support of NCSSA functions.
- Must be sixty years of age.
- Must be in good standing with NCSSA.
- Has played /or volunteered to the betterment of NCSSA and Senior Softball. For more qualifying requirements, refer NCSSA HALL OF FAME application:
- Tournament Director
- Board of Directors of NCSSA
- Board committees of NCSSA
- Other work that serves NCCSA or Senior Softball.
Updated June 26, 2023