Attention NCSSA Members:
Things are changing rapidly in our society with decisions almost hourly from government, businesses, sport organizations, schools, etc. in response to the Corona virus situation.
After much consideration the NCSSA Board of Directors has decided to suspend all tournament activities effective 3/14/2020 for a period of thirty (30) days. The tournaments affected by this action are as follows:
- Hayward: 3/14/2020 -3/15/2020 (Hayward has revoked the field permits)
- Antioch/Concord: 3/21/2020 – 3/22/2020
- Folsom: 3/28/2020 – 3/29/2020 (Folsom has revoked the field permits)
- Turlock: 4/4/2020 – 4/5/2020
- Manteca/BLD: 4/9/2020 – 4/10/2020
- Elk Grove: 4/11/2020
The Board will continually monitor the situation and make a decision at or before the April 8th Board meeting to return to our published schedule or continue the tournament suspensions.
While this “break in the action” will be disappointing to all of us, given the unknowns regarding the effects of this virus, we feel this action is the safest approach to helping minimize the potential health hazards to our members.
Please remember to maintain good hygiene practices.
Thanks for your support,
President, NCSSA Board of Directors